Item No. 0018156

Blistex Lip Ointment, Medicated, 0.21 oz (6 g)

Blistex Lip Ointment, Medicated, 0.21 oz (6 g)

Be the first to review this product

$2.79

Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours

Details

When you have a cold sore, you want an ointment that heals without drying out your lips. Blistex Lip Ointment heals cold sores while delivering moisture to beat severe dryness. It numbs the pain caused by canker sores and protects your lips from future dryness and cold sores. Contains 0.21 oz. of ointment.

Features & Benefits:

  • Contains four medications
  • Relief from the pain, itching and discomfort of lip sores
  • Hydrates and softens lip
  • Clinically proven
  • Heal severe dryness
Reviews

There are no reviews found.

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Specs
Height 0.75 inches
Width 3.05 inches
Depth 0.8 inches
Product Weight 0.21 oz
Unit Price $212.98 per POUND Gel (on regular retail)
Package Count 1
Depth 0.8
Width 3.05
Height 0.75
Product Weight 0.21
Product Weight UOM oz
Container Type Tube
Form Gel
Model 041388210209
Indications Moisturizing lips
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Directions
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.1%)(w/w), Camphor (0.5%)(w/w), Menthol (0.6%)(w/w), Phenol (0.5%)(w/w). Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, Ammonium Hydroxide, Beeswax, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Calcium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Flavors, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Lanolin, Lauric Acid, Mineral Oil, Myristic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Paraffin, Petrolatum, Poiyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Hydroxide, Purified Water, SD Alcohol 36, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Stearyl Alcohol.

Safety
For external use. When using this product: do not get into eyes, do not apply over large areas of the body or bandage. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.