- John T. Standley
Mr. Standley, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, has been Chairman of the Board since June 21, 2012, Chief Executive Officer since June 2010 and was President from September 2008 until June 2013. Mr. Standley served as the Chief Operating Officer from September 2008 until June 2010. He also served as a consultant to Rite Aid from July 2008 to September 2008. From August 2005 through December 2007, Mr. Standley served as Chief Executive Officer and was a member of the Board of Directors of Pathmark Stores, Inc. From June 2002 to August 2005, he served as Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer of Rite Aid and, in addition, in January 2004 was appointed Chief Financial Officer of Rite Aid. He had served as Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Rite Aid from September 2000 to June 2002 and had served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Rite Aid from December 1999 until September 2000. Mr. Standley served on the SUPERVALU INC. Board of Directors from May 2013 to July 2015. Mr. Standley currently serves on the National Association of Chain Drug Stores’ Board of Directors and is a member of the Board’s Executive Committee.
- Joseph B. Anderson, Jr.
Mr. Anderson has been the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of TAG Holdings, LLC, a manufacturing, service and technology business, since January 2002. Mr. Anderson was Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Chivas Industries, LLC from 1994 to 2002. Mr. Anderson also serves as a director of Meritor, Inc. Mr. Anderson previously served as a director of NV Energy Inc. until December 2013, Valassis Communications, Inc. until February 2014 and Quaker Chemical Corporation until May 2016.
- Bruce G. Bodaken
From 2000 through December 2012, Mr. Bodaken served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Blue Shield of California. Mr. Bodaken also previously served as President and Chief Operating Officer of Blue Shield of California from 1995 to 2000 and Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer from 1994 to 1995. Prior to joining Blue Shield of California, Mr. Bodaken served as Senior Vice President and Associate Chief Operating Officer of F.H.P., Inc., a managed care provider, from 1990 to 1994 and held various positions at F.H.P. from 1980 to 1990, including Regional Vice President. Mr. Bodaken is currently a director and a member of the audit committee of WageWorks, Inc. He also has a Visiting Scholar appointment at the Brookings Institution and is Visiting Lecturer in the Department of Public Health at UC Berkeley.
- David R. Jessick
Self-employed since 2005, Mr. Jessick served as a consultant to Rite Aid’s Chief Executive Officer and senior financial staff from July 2002 until February 2005 and was Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer of Rite Aid from December 1999 to July 2002. From July 1998 to June 1999, Mr. Jessick was Executive Vice President, Finance and Investor Relations of Fred Meyer, Inc., and from February 1997 to July 1998, Mr. Jessick was Chief Financial Officer of Fred Meyer, Inc. From 1979 to 1996, he held various financial positions including Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Thrifty Payless Holdings, Inc. Mr. Jessick began his career as a Certified Public Accountant for Peat, Marwick, Mitchell & Co. Mr. Jessick is currently a director and audit committee chairman of Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation. In addition, he previously served as a director of DFC Global Corp. from 2005 to 2014.
- Kevin E. Lofton
Mr. Lofton has served as the Chief Executive Officer of Catholic Health Initiatives (“CHI”), a healthcare system operating the full continuum of services from hospitals to home health agencies nationwide since 2003 and as President and CEO of CHI from 2003 through January 2014. Mr. Lofton previously served as Chief Executive Officer of the University of Alabama at Birmingham Hospital and Howard University Hospital in Washington, D.C. Mr. Lofton is also a director and member of the audit and compensation committees of Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Myrtle S. Potter
Ms. Potter has served since 2005 as the Chief Executive Officer of Myrtle Potter & Company, LLC, a private consulting firm she founded, and from 2009 to 2014 as the Chief Executive Officer of Myrtle Potter Media, Inc., a consumer healthcare content company she founded. Ms. Potter previously served at Genentech, Inc., as President of Commercial Operations from 2004 to 2005 and as Executive Vice President, Commercial Operations and Chief Operating Officer from 2000 to 2004. From 1998 to 2000 Ms. Potter served as President of Bristol-Myers Squibb, Inc.’s Cardiovascular Metabolic U.S. operations. Ms. Potter serves as a director of Liberty Mutual Holding Company, Inc., Insmed, Inc., Everyday Health, Inc. and Proteus Digital Health, Inc. and as a trustee of The University of Chicago. Ms. Potter served on the board of Medco Health Solutions, Inc. from December 2007 until its acquisition by Express Scripts, Inc. in April 2012. She continued on the board at Express Scripts until June 2012.
- Michael N. Regan
Since August 2014, Mr. Regan has served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Outrigger Enterprises Group, a privately held hospitality company. Prior to that, Mr. Regan served as the Hold Separate Manager on behalf of the Federal Trade Commission, overseeing the Lumiere Place Casino and Hotel and Four Seasons Hotel in St. Louis, Missouri from August 2013 through its sale in spring 2014 and prior to that as Chief Financial Officer of Indianapolis Downs LLC, a casino and horse track complex located near Indianapolis, Indiana during its bankruptcy from January 2012 through its sale in February 2013. From May 2007 through December 2011, Mr. Regan was a self-employed private equity investor. Prior thereto, Mr. Regan served as Chief Financial Officer of The St. Joe Company, a major real estate development company based in Florida, from November 2006 to May 2007. From 1997 to November 2006, he served as Senior Vice President, Finance and held various other positions with The St. Joe Company and was a member of the senior management team. Prior to joining The St. Joe Company, he served in various financial management functions at Harrah’s Entertainment from 1980 through 1997, including as Vice President and controller from 1991 to 1997.
- Frank A. Savage
Mr. Savage has been a Senior Advisor to investment banking firm Lazard Ltd. (“Lazard”) since January 1, 2014 and served as Vice Chairman of U.S. Investment Banking at Lazard from 2009 to December 31, 2013. He was the Co-Head of Lazard’s Restructuring Group from June 1999 to December 31, 2013 and also served on Lazard’s Deputy Chairman Committee from 2006 to December 2013. Prior to joining Lazard, Mr. Savage served as Co-Head of the Restructuring Practice at investment banking firm BT Alex. Brown Inc. and before that was the Head of the Restructuring Group at investment bank UBS AG. Mr. Savage is currently a director of and member of the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee of SUPERVALU INC.
- Marcy Syms
Ms. Syms served as a director of Syms Corp, a chain of retail clothing stores, from 1983, when she was named President and COO, until 2012. Ms. Syms became CEO of Syms Corp in 1998 and was named Chair in 2010. In November 2011, Syms Corp and its subsidiaries filed voluntary petitions for relief under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code and ceased all retail operations. Ms. Syms is also a founding member of the Board of Directors of the Syms School of Business at Yeshiva University. Currently, Ms. Syms serves as President of the Sy Syms Foundation and Founder and President of the TPD Group LLC, a multi‑generational succession planning company.
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Dashboard. Keep track of your member savings and wellness+ and Plenti points totals.wellness+ with Plenti Dashboard
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Programs. Programs to benefit your wellness and your wallet.wellness+ with Plenti Programs
- TopMenu-Load2Card. Load coupons right onto your Plenti card.Load2Card
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti. wellness+ is now wellness+ with Plenti, offering you even more ways to get rewarded.wellness+ with Plenti
wellness+ with Plenti Programs & Benefits
- TopMenu-Pharmacy Services. Learn about our pharmacy servicesPharmacy Services
- TopMenu-Pharmacy Benefits. Take advantage of our free pharmacy benefitsPharmacy Benefits
- TopMenu-Smoking Cessation. Stop smoking with Rite Aid Quit for YouSmoking Cessation
- TopMenu-Chat with a Pharmacist. Learn how you can contact a Rite Aid pharmacist onlineChat with a Pharmacist
- TopMenu-Learn more about our pharmacistsLearn More About Our Pharmacists
- TopMenu-Drug Information. Access our drug information page to get a better understanding of some commonly prescribed medications-including their possible side effectsDrug Information
- TopMenu-Insurance and prescription savings. Learn about insurance and prescriptions savings programsInsurance & Prescription Savings
- TopMenu-Health Information. Learn about Rite Aid's educational and money-saving wellness resources and programsHealth Information
- TopMenu-Affordable Care Act. Learn about the Affordable Care ActAffordable Care Act
- Pharmacy callout-Get Immunized. Learn about immunizations available at Rite Aid
- Pharmacy callout-Transfer a prescription. Easily transfer your prescriptions to Rite Aid with our online form
- Pharmacy callout-Stop smoking. Stop smoking with Rite Aid's Quit for You program
- Pharmacy callout-Refill a prescription. Refill your Rite Aid prescriptions online
- TopMenu-Weekly Ad. Access the Rite Aid Weekly AdView Weekly Ad
- TopMenu-Printable Coupons. Access the printable coupons pagePrintable Coupons
- TopMenu-Online Deals. Learn about online shopping dealsOnline Deals
- TopMenu-Load2Card. Access Load2Card and clip offers to your wellness+ or Plenti cardLoad2Card
- TopMenu-Beauty Guarantee. Learn about the Rite Aid Beauty GuaranteeBeauty Guarantee
- TopMenu-Upromise. Learn how Upromise works with the wellness+ with Plenti loyalty programUpromise